01 July 2009

A Different Rome Experience

I am sitting on the roof terrace of our current residence in the middle of a late afternoon storm. It is dramatic and refreshing. Already Rome is beginning to empty of those who can leave for the hot summer months. This has been an interesting six weeks for me. I really know Rome better now and am more comfortable here than I have ever been before, but I am also really glad to have my work to go back to. As I mentioned before, I have a greater love and zeal for my campus ministry work, and I have a sense that God has me just where He wants me! Please pray for Vandy+Catholic. We have a lot of opportunities, challenges, and difficulties in the coming year -- all centered on trying to love and serve the Lord Jesus better. It's time to start preparing for the "Roman Rush" of the Vanderbilt campus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESUS WHOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

:) maria