05 July 2009

Home Again!

Yesterday we spent a long day traveling: Rome, Paris, Chicago, Nashville. Charles de Gaulle Airport, although prettier than most, has to be the worst ever; but I've got to give Air France credit for the food! Some things just work better in America, like arriving in Chicago and arranging with American Airlines to catch an earlier flight back to Nashville, no problem and no questions.

I also saw an engaging movie on the long flight (actually where I see most of the few movies I do see anymore!): In the Electric Mist. The full title of the book is In the Electric Mist with Confederate Dead. Now that's a movie to intrigue me! 

One reflection I have gained from these six weeks with seminarians is the need to pray for those who work with seminarians. It must be tricky! These young men that I was with are very impressive, but I am not sure how one would go about working on the fine points effectively. Maybe I can say more about this area of formation when I have had some time to reflect on it more. Suffice it to say that I think at this point I am more cut out for college work!

Now back to work! There is so much to be done in the six weeks leading up to the beginning of the new school year, including moving our offices and moving my residence. I am ready to get ready to begin again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, Father...
"To the Top!"

OP Wannabe said...

Welcome home!!!!

Kathryn said...

Welcome back, Father! Come visit Covecrest if you have time!!! =)