08 May 2011

Whew!

I can't believe how hard it is to catch up on rest! It's hard work, but I am managing it :-) I am not complaining at all about this semester, but it has been tremendously busy. I really have not been sleeping as I should. In the last couple of days, I have been able to get to bed earlier and sleep later, but it has not been as easy as I would have thought. This morning, I woke up pretty early. By the time my holy hour was finished, I was wiped out and so I went back to sleep for a while. I am gradually feeling better.

Take care of order, and order will take care of you. That mysterious quotation is accurate. My sleep has been disordered. Some of my affections have been disordered. One pays for the disorder eventually. Fortunately my prayer life has been basically ordered, or I don't know where I would be now. Lord, let me begin again with order!

No comments: